Azra CR:23, L:21, S:26, W:24
JULY 2014 – PHARMACY.
It’s the best time of the month here at NoteFull! Our Student of the Month this July is none other than Azra C. from Bosnia-Herzegovina!
Like many of you, Azra’s dream was to become a pharmacist. She needed to take the TOEFL to qualify for her license. But the path towards success wouldn’t be an easy one…
Azra’s challenge was that she had a full-time job as a pharmacy tech, AND she’s a mother of 2 children. So she already had a lot on her plate before taking on the TOEFL…
She took her first TOEFL 4 years ago and got a total score of 72. It was terribly hard for her to manage her time with everything she was responsible for.
Eventually, she was lucky enough to find NoteFull.
Azra saw that NoteFull was the positive shift she needed to achieve her TOEFL goals. So, she built a study plan with us. She signed up for several different programs, including:
- 12-Step Speaking Mastery
- 6-Step Writing Mastery
- Complete TOEFL Mastery
- One-on-One Tutoring
- Speaking and Writing Reviews
She had a rough journey. Taking care of 2 kids with a full-time job on top of studying for the TOEFL took its toll on her. But she improved a lot along the way.
Azra attributes her success to a few key things. Remember to write these down if you find yourself struggling with the TOEFL!
- Practicing daily. Azra recorded herself every single day. She went back through her recordings and took note of everything that needed work.
- Skill-building exercises. NoteFull’s drills helped her to break old habits that were holding her back. “All techniques and strategies that the NOTEFULL provided were the key of my success.”
- Tutoring/teacher feedback. Azra found the tutoring and reviews gave her solutions that were unique to her. They showed her what her weaknesses were. And taught her exactly how to correct them. Also, “NoteFull’s encouragement and positive energy was always a great source of motivation for me.”
- Managing study time. Azra ended up studying for about 36 hours a week near the end of her TOEFL journey. Remember, she had a lot of other responsibilities. So, she would have to wake up at 4am most days to study before work. Trying to study after work with 2 kids was just too hard.
Azra was dedicated. She easily could’ve told herself that she had too much going on to worry about the TOEFL. That she didn’t have the time. But she made time. She stayed focused. And she worked hard.
On Their Way
That’s why on her 10th attempt, Azra finally got her dream scores! In the end, she beat her first total score by 22 points. That’s something to be very proud of! Now, she’s free to become a fully licensed pharmacist. And better yet, she now has more time to spend with her family.
Great job, Azra! You deserve it!
Here is Azra’s advice to anyone studying for the TOEFL:
“I would recommend NOTEFULL to everyone because this program is dedicated to your success. The whole program is created to make you to believe that your achievement is inevitable. If you follow all instructions that NOTEFULL recommends, it for sure that you will finish with this exam.”Reading: 23, Listening: 21, Speaking: 26, Writing: 24
Here For You
We know you have the courage and determination to conquer the TOEFL. But if you’re missing the right tools for the job it can be difficult. If you are, let us know and we can work together to create a personal study plan so you can earn your dream score. Contact us at StudentHelp@notefull.com.
Share your story
If you have something to celebrate, let us know! We’re always looking for stories to inspire other on the TOEFL journey.
Please send us an email with your story of success to StudentHelp@notefull.com.