Click the issue or question to get the answer you need fast. back to top
We've created this page to help you and others from our work to improve the effeciency and speed of our support. We don't wait you to wait for help. In addition, we want to help support you beyond the questions you're asking to help you before you need it. Take a look:
- Where is the recording for my recent online class?
- What is the schedule for all of NoteFull's TOEFL classes this month?
- I want a recommendation and plan to get my dream score. Can you help?
- Tell me what I'm doing wrong; I tried and didn't get my score; what do I do?
- I want to upgrade my NoteFull program. How do I do that?
- How do I study ESL Power and my TOEFL program?
- How long to finish my NoteFull program and get my dream score?
- Where can I find more TOEFL practice to use with NoteFull?
- Will NoteFull's tutoring help me get my score for every TOEFL section?
- How can I schedule my first tutoring session and with whom?
- I do poorly because I feel stressed; How can I stay confident and focused?
- Can you give me some tips on the best way to use your study method?
- How much is it to correct my writing or speaking and how does it work?
Where is the recording for my recent online class? back to top
The recording can be found in your program; please wait up to 48 hours after the class finished to allow enough time to load the recording.
Log in to your NoteFull account and place your mouse over "TOEFL ebooks." You'll then see the class for April 13th link appear. Click on that link. Then, if you scroll down, you'll see your class recording for review!
Make sure that as you review, you still follow our: "take a 1 to 5-minute break every 45 to 55 minutes" advice. It's important to stay alert throughout your review.
*The videos that were here before to our question 1 and 2 online class are now available only for those students who registered for that class. If you'd like to get some extra help for questions 1 and 2, please let us know via email at: StudentHelp@NoteFull.com.
What is your schedule for TOEFL classes this month? back to top
I want a recommendation to get my dream TOEFL score. back to top
This is the most common and one of the most important questions we receive every day. It's so common and important that we've invested in creating a page fully dedicated to answering it.
Please click here to learn exactly what you need to earn your dream TOEFL score.
You'll be guided every step of the way to answer 3 critical questions: how many hours do you need to study to get your dream score; what is the best way to study so that you use those hours most effectively; what's the best TOEFL training material you need to use when you study.
What am I doing wrong; I didn't get my score; what do I do? back to top
First, know that success is coming. We promise you, 100%, without a doubt, that you will succeed. There are 3 steps to take right now to feel this trust and faith that success is coming:
1) Click here to review our success stories for as long as you need. At first, you may say something like: "They succeeded, but what does that matter? I'm not getting my score."
Feeling that way is normal. Keep reading because you'll find some stories that truly match yours, stories that demonstrate the focus and time and challenge of earning your dream score so that you know this is part of the journey and that your dream score is coming.
2) Click here to review our discussion on the ideal way to study. Please trust that if you haven't gotten your score or are struggling to improve in any section, it's because you haven't mastered the balance of English fluency and TOEFL skills that we teach.
Now, that doesn't mean you haven't studied everything we teach, it simply means you have not mastered it. The page linked above will demonstrate exactly how to study so that your next TOEFL test is different. We gauarantee you that.
3) Click here to learn about tutoring. If you've done what we mentioned above and still don't feel confident about your success, tutoring is the key. We will discover exactly what's holding you back and solve it. Don't stay stuck and know this is the next best step for you.
4) If you're taking the TOEFL and not noticing that your score is improving, ask yourself this question: did I take the TOEFL because I was ready or because I just didn't want to spend any more time studying and wanted to try a test?
If your answer is: Yes, I thought I was ready. The key next step is tutoring. It's absolutely critical and essential because this answer means that you have something that's holding you back that you can't see. And, since you can't see it, you can be stuck for months or even years until you get someone to help you discover what's holding you back and fix it.
You can learn more about tutoring by clicking here.
If your answer is: No, I wasn't confident in my success but I took it anyway. In this case, you can see that until you're confident that you can pass, it doesn't make sense to take the TOEFL, no matter what your deadline is.
So, if your answer is no, review our Complete TOEFL Training section by clicking here to make sure that you have all the material you need to succeed. Then, follow what you learn 100% until you feel confident that you're ready to take the TOEFL and get your dream score. And if you feel stuck, stressed, or confused any time along the way, get tutoring. It's the key to supporting you to success. You can learn more about tutoring by clicking here.
Upgrading your NoteFull program is easy. When you discover that you need more training, practice, tutoring, or reviews than you currently have, here's what you need to do:
1) Make sure that you're upgrading to the ideal program to get your dream score. The best way to do this is to review our Complete TOEFL Training page, which will detail what you need for your exact situation. You can visit that page by clicking here.
2) Next, register for the program you want to upgrade to as normal. You'll pay the full price for the new program, but don't worry, you'll get a full refund for all repeated content, so you'll never pay anything extra.
3) Click on the following section of your new program after logging in, "program upgrade" under the "Your Study Plan" section. Here's an image of where you'll find it:
There you'll find our refund form. Fill it out and submit it and we'll process your refund within 48 hours. That means you'll receive your refund for all repeated content to the credit card you used within 7 banking business days.
How do I study ESL Power and my TOEFL program? back to top
First, double check that you need ESL Power to get your dream score. The content in our Complete TOEFL Training page will guide you through our programs, how they work, and it lets you know exactly which one is right for you depending on your situation.
For those of you who have taken the exam before and are having difficulty shooting your TOEFL score up above a 75, you'll find that ESL Power is strongly recommended.
TOEFL strategies are meant to help students with a certain level of English mastery, and with a score that falls below a 75, it's important to make sure that your fundamental English skills are stronger than they currently are.
If you find that ESL Power is perfect for you, then how do you balance your studies between ESL Power and your TOEFL program. Excellent question:
If you scored below a 50 on the TOEFL, that means that ESL Power is critical to build up your skills before you start your TOEFL studies, so study ESL Power with 100% of your study time. Then, when you finish, move on to your TOEFL program.
In general, ESL Power will take about 80 hours to complete. You can find detailed information on how much time each of our programs will take (ESL Power, Advanced TOEFL Vocabulary, Complete TOEFL Mastery, etc.) to complete by clicking here.
If you scored above a 50 on the TOEFL, then it's most effective for you to study both ESL Power and your TOEFL program at the same time. At this point, it's a personal choice for you to make depending on your confidence with your English level.
If you scored over 50 and feel that your English needs a lot of work, study ESL Power for 50% of your study time and your TOEFL training program for 50% as well. For example, if you study 30 hours a week: 15 hours will be spent on ESL Power and 15 hours on your TOEFL training program.
If you scored over 50 and feel that your English level is okay or even pretty good, then study ESL Power for 25% of your study time and your TOEFL training program for 75%.
How long to finish my NoteFull program for my dream score? back to top
This question is answered in our Complete TOEFL Training page. You probably noticed that this page is referenced to answer several questions. If you haven't studied it yet, please go ahead and study it carefully now. It will set you up for TOEFL success, 100%.
ESL Power: 80+ hours to complete; improve your English fluency from below 75 to 100+.
Beginner TOEFL Vocabulary: 40+ hours; improve your vocabulary for the TOEFL.
Advanced TOEFL Vocabulary: 60+ hours; improve your vocabulary for the TOEFL.
Complete TOEFL Mastery: 160+ hours to complete; expect to improve 24+ points.
12-step Speaking Mastery: 40+ hours to complete; expect to improve 2 to 6 points.
12-step Writing Mastery: 40+ hours to complete; expect to improve 2 to 6 points.
3-step TOEFL Mastery: 40 to 160 hours to complete; expect to improve 8 to 24 points.
3-step Reading Mastery: 10 to 40 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 to 6 points.
3-step Listening Mastery: 10 to 40 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 to 6 points.
3-step Speaking Mastery: 10 to 40 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 to 6 points.
3-step Writing Mastery: 10 to 40 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 to 6 points.
1-step TOEFL Mastery: 20 to 40 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 to 8 points.
1-step Reading Mastery: 5 to 10 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 points.
1-step Listening Mastery: 5 to 10 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 points.
1-step Speaking Mastery: 5 to 10 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 points.
1-step Writing Mastery: 5 to 10 hours to complete; expect to improve 2 points.
Where can I find more TOEFL practice to use with NoteFull? back to top
There is a lot of practice online for the TOEFL. Some practice is more accurate to the TOEFL than others. As you can imagine, we've seen a lot of practice material online and have found that two sources are excellent to add to your studies with NoteFull.
1) ETS Practice. You can click here to review that. The great things about this practice is that it's accurate to the TOEFL; when you use it, you can set it to TOEFL conditions, so you can go through the whole test or any section. This is especially great for those of you who haven't taken the TOEFL yet. Also, it gives automated scores, so you have an idea of your level.
This material is 50 dollars and so if you are working with a budget and are most interested in practice to get an idea of your current TOEFL level, consider:
Complete TOEFL Assessment program too by click here
It's 18 and will give you the TOEFL score you'd earn if you took the TOEFL today AND detailed feedback on how to improve your score.
2) Online Free TOEFL Practice. By clicking on this link, we'll explain a great resource we've found online and how to use it to support your TOEFL studies. When you click on that link, make sure to read carefully to get the most out of this practice.
Will your tutoring help me get my score for every section? back to top
Yes, it will. We offer 35-minute one-on-one tutoring sessions to help you with any and every section of the TOEFL through Skype to get you to your dream score.
During each session, we focus on whatever you need help with most. You'll discover exactly what's holding you back and solve it during the session to get your dream TOEFL score.
At the end of each session, we also provide you with 6 to 8 hours of precise homework. This homework will help you master what you learned. By mastering what you learned, you will be prepared to succeed on your next TOEFL!
Click here to learn what makes our tutoring so successful and to register.
How can I schedule my first tutoring session and with whom? back to top
After regsitering for your tutoring package, simply go through each page in your program. We've included a link below. It will take a few minutes and make sure that you get the most out of tutoring and know exactly how to register.
If you experience any difficulty in the process after going through each page carefully, simply reach out to us through Skype. Our username is: NoteFull.com and we'll help you get set up 100% so you have your session without trouble.
When you click on our tutoring calendar, you'll see all of the expert NoteFull TOEFL instructors to choose from--Mathew, Nayyer, Joseph. As you start or continue tutoring, you might want to have more sessions with one specific instructor. This is a little dangerous.
First, it's critical that you continue to get support from more than one instructor. Most students believe that working with one instructor is best; it is good, but it's not ideal in our experience. For example, would you like to work with one doctor or a team of doctors dedicated and communicating about you when you have a health issue?
The reason we've been so successful is for this reason: our success stories work with more than one instructor. That means you're learning the same strategies with different tones of voice, perspectives, and ways of connecting with you. Does that make sense?
Second, it can hurt your progress because rather than work with the team: which means you'll always get the help you need when you need it, working with one instructor will limit your help to that one person's specific schedule.
No matter what, we're here to help you, so if you would still like to focus with one instructor, that's no problem. We're here for you, but know it can limit your progress compared to working with the NoteFull team and we all can't wait to help you.
I do poorly because I feel stressed; How can I stay focused? back to top
You're not alone and we have a clear way to help you overcome this. First, make sure that you're studying according to our review 3 times, practice 50 rule. This is critical to build your mastery over each section, which will increase your confidence and reduce your stress:
Click here to eliminate stress with our review 3 times, practice 50 rule.
Second, practice our 4-step deep breathing process. It's a fast effective way for you to immediately reduce stress and increase your focus and confidence. You can do this as you're reading, listening, during your speaking preparation time, and as you're writing.
1) Take a deep breath in
2) Hold it for 2 seconds
3) Take a slow breath out relaxing your shoulders
4) Say "I can do it."
The key is to do this as many times as is necessary to feel the difference. Often times, once is not enough. But, you'll find that after 2 or 3 times, you WILL feel better.
Third, build your "focus muscle" by studying with some loud, distracting music in the background. Play music that you don't really like in the background as you study. Make the volume just high enough to be distracting but not so loud that you can't concentrate.
Study like this for only 20 to 30% of your study time. It will train you to concentrate more on what you're doing than what's going on around you. This will help you for the TOEFL and even help you to focus in general.
Can you give me some tips on using your study method? back to top
Absolutely, our unique review 3, practice 50 rule is an important part of your studies. So important that we created a page to help you understand it, master it, and apply it to your studies for the very best results.
Click here to learn more and master our review 3, practice 50 rule.
How much is it to review my answers and how does it work? back to top
We've created three different ways of reviewing your answers to the TOEFL. Each way is meant to give you the best support possible depending on your situation.
1) I want quick feedback to find out my score and a few points for me to improve on:
Basic reviews of your speaking or writing for 7 dollars.
2) I want to know my score and detailed feedback on exactly what I need to do to improve because I feel stuck in my progress.
Detailed reviews of your speaking and writing for 18 dollars.
3) I want feedback to know my overall score on the TOEFL for each section. I also want quick feedback so I know how to improve to get my dream score:
A quick, complete TOEFL assessment for 18 dollars.
By clicking on the links above, you'll learn all about these reviews, how they work, and be able to register right away. Once you register, you'll be able to submit your review as soon as you're ready and get your feedback within 48-hours (excluding Saturday and Sunday).